Design of LED Modules
We develop and produce full LED modules on aluminum or FR4 substrates for our users, according to special demands.
Construction includes all necessary solutions, ranging from designing electronic schemes, creating the layout of Printed Circut Boards (PCB), to optical design, electronic and thermal analysis and highly serial production of LED modules.
In our own light technology laboratory, we conduct measurement and analysis of LED modules for the following characteristics:
- EMC analysis in the sense of generating interference in the electromagnetic spectrum, both for DC or AC construction of LED modules.
- Measuring all electrical characteristics of the module using high precision equipment.
- Thermal analysis of the entire LED module and luminaire, with measurements of technical conductibility and LEDs’ thermal conductivity and junction temperature.
- Analysis of LED modules’ behavior at high environmental temperatures, with or without refrigerator or light fixture.
- Measuring the module lumen output in normal operating conditions and at higher temperatures, both with and without secondary optics.
- Photogoniometric measurement of spatial distribution of the LED module and creating the appropriate IES file for use with light technology calculations.
- Spectrophotoradiometric measurement of the entire module or LEDs itself.
Using our two fully automated high-capacity SMD lines, we are able to produce a large series of LED modules, with two soldering processes; the standard Reflow technique and the special Vapor Phase welding procedure in strictly controlled temperature conditions. We can produce linear LED modules up to 1200 mm in length, and both lines’ capacity exceeds 80.000 components per hour.
Other DATA LINK services
Custom machines design & production processes
Data Link’s team of experts has extensive knowledge of various complex technological processes in high end production. During the existence of the company for 30 years, we have developed a large...
DATA LINK has been successfully working for years on the development of various electronic devices that are built into our solutions. We are able to meet even the most complex requirements and the...
Design of embedded LED drivers
Since we produce special LED lighting for the needs of our products we have developed and manufactured a full range of special embedded LED drivers. The drives are integrated in the LED modules, which...
Design of LED Modules
We develop and produce full LED modules on aluminum or FR4 substrates for our users, according to special demands. Construction includes all necessary solutions, ranging from designing electronic...
Votsch VC3 7034 (climatic chamber)
Votsch climatic chamber is a part of our laboratory equipment The chamber capacity is 335 l with the possibility of temperature and humidity control. Humidity control possibility ranges from 10 –...
Preservation and storage of electronic components
All electronic components which are sensitive to moisture are kept and stored in the Super Dry cabinet SD + 1006-22 with humidity control 0-60%, and the possibility of component drying to a...
The laser marking line
The laser marking line operates in a way that after the installation, soldering and accuracy testing of PCB plates (optical and electrical) process, plates are hand-laid into an adjustable stand and...
SMD line B
The line consists of: Magazine Loader (Asys – VEGO Dynamic AES 01) EKRA SERIO 4000 stencil printer SAMSUNG DECAN F2 HELLER 1809 MK5 PARMI AOI Unloader VEGO Dynamic AMS 01 2 x ASYS VEGO...
SMD line A
The line consists of: Bare Board Loader (Asys–VEGO Dynamic BDS 01) with automatic adjustment of PCB width EKRA SERIO 4000 stencil printer SAMSUNG Pick & Place SM482 Heller 1707 MK III...