Welcome to the web portal of the company Data link d.o.o., hereinafter: DL, Bjelovar, Blajburških žrtava 16. www.datal.com
The web portal and its entire contents are the property of DL and are protected by relevant legislation which regulates and protects intellectual property rights.
The website www.datal.com is accessed via the Internet, international computer network not controlled by DL directly, and therefore DL cannot guarantee the availability of services and information.
By accessing DL’s web portal, you confirm that you are familiar with the General Conditions for Using the Portal and that you agree that they will be applied, as well as to any resulting legal consequence.
All information contained on this web portal is made public solely for information purposes and cannot be used for any other purpose. DL undertakes the obligation to update this portal’s contents in the regular course of affairs, and will invest reasonable effort into maintaining the portal’s function and the accuracy of information contained herein. However, DL will not be in any way responsible for damage resulting from temporary unavailability of the portal caused by technical factors, or for accuracy, reliability and completeness at all times of the information on any product or service, or any other information.
The web portal www.datal.com and its contents may not be altered, copied, distributed or shown without prior written approval by DL. Any action contrary to this provision will result in material and criminal responsibility.
If you have any comments and/or queries regarding the above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Croatian law is applicable for the interpretation, application and legal effects of all permissions, exclusions and conditions for use of DL’s website, and Croatian courts have the exclusive jurisdiction over any claims and disputes arising as a result of using DL’s website or related to it.
Distribution of information and material published on DL’s website can be restricted by law in certain jurisdictions, and each person must be familiar with such regulations and act in accordance with them, and DL will not be responsible for any access to the website from the area where their contents are restricted or prohibited.
Sending e-mail messages
If you send us an e-mail message containing your personally identifiable information, such information will be used for the purpose of fulfilling your request. However, such information submission can be unsafe and subject to unauthorized access by third parties or erroneous delivery. DL will not be responsible for security and privacy of such messages, retaining the right to reproduce, use, dispose of and distribute them to third parties without restrictions.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright which belongs to DL, or has been ceded to DL and is owned by third parties. DL also owns the copyright to edit, select and coordinate the contents of this website. Also, this website may contain trademarks or other intellectual property of DL or third parties. No content on this website may be used without DL’s approval.
Any infringement of the said copyright represents a breach of conditions for using web page materials and is subject to material and criminal responsibility.
Communication and materials that you submit, such as queries, comments, suggestions etc. will not be deemed confidential.
DATA LINK d.o.o. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information or any error on this website.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate, and therefore the content on this website is constantly improving and it can be changed.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by using this web site.
This web site may contain links to other websites. The user can visit them at his own risk. DATA LINK d.o.o. is not responsible for content on external websites.
User agrees that no employee of DATA LINK d.o.o., or any other person or firm who participated in the making of this website can not be held liable for any loss or damage to other persons or companies, which have arisen by using this website.
Links on this website is for your information only, and DATA LINK d.o.o. will not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information, contents of such websites or results obtained by their use. If you decide to access any of the links, you do this at your full responsibility.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
When visiting this website, your personal information will not be made public or ceded to third parties, except with your express approval.
In certain locations within the website www.datal.com and at certain times, DL will collect users’ personal information (first and last names, address, company name, telephone number, e-mail address…). This information will be used solely for the purpose of contacting and registering users of the website and to collect statistical data on the number of visitors to the website www.datal.com. Any communication or materials that you submit, such as queries, comments, suggestions etc. will not be deemed confidential. DL will treat the collected data in accordance with the applicable legislation and will not cede them to third parties to use or process them for any other prohibited purpose. An exemption from the obligation to keep the confidentiality of data is DL’s obligation to proceed in accordance with a court order or an order by another governmental authority.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the booking form are: first and last name, e-mail, address, telephone number.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token is a session cookie, rest are permanent cookies
- _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- IDE, __ncuid
- First party cookies - Google DoubleClick
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third Party Cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.